Presentations from Info Point North area events
Information Point North, in cooperation with national/regional contact points and the Joint Technical Secretariat, organised eight national/regional info days and two Lead Applicant Seminars during the fourth call for proposals.
The aim of the national/regional info days was to provide information about the INTERREG IVC programme and help project developers prepare successful applications for its fourth and last open call for proposals. In addition to programme information, the events usually included project partner and national contact point presentations.
The Lead Applicant Seminars were restricted to persons taking on the role of a lead applicant (lead partner) in a proposed project currently under development. The objective of these seminars was to give detailed and structured support to lead applicants in developing their applications in conformity with the programme requirements. The full-day seminars focused on practical exercises around the completion of the application form. In addition to project activities, partnerships and financial aspects, special attention was turned to lessons learned from previous calls for proposals.
Presentations for download
All presentations are available for download below. The presentations are in English, unless it is stated otherwise.
National/regional info day presentations
- INTERREG IVC presentation: programme overview, statistics, fourth call - Information Point North
Project partner experience presentations
- Germany: Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation (in German) - partner in EURIS, MKW, PROSESC, and Pooling4Clusters
- Germany: traffiQ (in German) - partner in PIMMS TRANSFER, Lead Partner of PIMMS CAPITAL
- Germany: Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (in German) - Lead Partner of Brain Flow
- Finland: Kainuun Etu Ltd - Lead Partner of FRESH
- Norway: Hedmark County Council - partner in I-SPEED, PADIMA and Brain Flow
- Lithuania: Vilnius City Municipal Government (in Lithuanian) - partner in B-TEAM
- Latvia: Ministry of Agriculture (in Latvian) - partner in FutureForest
- Sweden: East Sweden Region - Lead Partner of Creative Growth
National/regional contact point presentations (in national languages)
- Germany (Baden-Württemberg): Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Germany (Bavaria): Bavarian State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology
- Germany (Thuringia): Thuringia State Chancellery
- Finland: Ministry of Employment and the Economy
- Lithuania: Ministry of the Interior
- Latvia: Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development
Lead Applicant Seminar presentations
- INTERREG IVC 4th call for proposals
- Recommendations and advice for Lead Applicants
- Workshop: Relevance and partnership
- Workshop: Coherence and results
- Workshop: management and finances
Lead Partner experience presentations
- The Baltic Institute of Finland - Lead Partner of eCitizen II
- Ministry of Environment, Energy, Agriculture and Consumer Protection of Hessen - Lead Partner of Water CoRe
Further advice to North lead applicants
All lead applicants from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden are encouraged to contact Information Point North for feedback on their project idea. Please contact us at IP-North@interreg4c.eu.
In addition, 45-minute consultations are organised during invidual consultation Tuesdays in Rostock (Germany) on 1, 8 and 15 March. To apply for an individual consultation, please fill in the IP North event registration form. In case you are not able to travel to Rostock or these days are not suitable, please contact Information Point North for alternative solutions.