2nd call Lead Applicant Seminar presentations
Several Lead Applicant seminars were held around Europe to help Lead Applicants prepare their applications for the second call for proposals.
The presentations made by the Joint Technical Secretariat and Info Point staff presented the basics of INTERREG IVC and covered the main aspects of project development, such as project activities, budget and finances, information and publicity. Special emphasis was also put on the eligibility requirements.
The six Lead Applicant Seminars took place in:
- Munich, Germany on 10 November 2008
- Riga, Latvia on 4 December 2008
- Bucharest, Romania on 5-6 November 2008
- Katowice, Poland on 4-5 December 2008
- Rome, Italy on 18 November 2008
- Brussels, Belgium on 24 November 2008
Altogether 440 prospective Lead Applicants took part in these seminars and a total of 92 individual consultations were held.
All presentations can be downloaded here: Lead Applicant Seminar presentations